Gain the confidence, capabilities and connections to add greater value to your organization and career at the 2019 Dulye Leadership Experience (DLE) Gen Now Retreat on Nov. 1-3 in the spectacular Berkshires.
Now in its 12th year, the Gen Now Retreat offers comprehensive, compelling learning and networking in an intimate setting for 45 motivated, young professionals from diverse industries, organizations and regions with an preeminent faculty of executives, thought leaders and entrepreneurs. This year’s illuminating line-up includes:
• Ken Pouliot, Senior Vice President, Global Sales/Percolate
• Michael Mathis, President and COO/MGM Springfield
• Christina Fieni, Data Strategy Director/Droga5
• Captain Scott Smith, Chair of the Joint Military Operations Department/Naval War College
• Ben Sosne, Executive Director, Berkshire Innovation Center
• April Roche, Director of Student Services, Hillcrest Educations Centers
• David Bell, Global Business Manager/Topcoder
• Andrea Lein, Ph.D., Head of the School/Dewey Academy
• Nate Girard, CEO/Higher Purpose Corporation
• Matthew Keator, Partner/The Keator Group
• Wendy Healey, Board President, WAM Theatre
• Gwendolyn VanSant, Founding Director/BRIDGE and Workforce Inclusion Expert
• Jesse Noll, Manager, Custom Content and Experience/Wavemaker
• Deborah Ferro Burke, Ph.D., Contributing Author, The GE Work-Out/Change Management Expert
• Liana Toscanini, Executive Director, Nonprofit Center of the Berkshires
• … and more.
Through curated sessions, interactive exercises and one-on-one coaching with highly accessible executives from global and local firms, attendees acquire ready-to-use strategies and tools for improving communication, collaboration and everyday performance. Topics address these pressing challenges and more:
• Communicate like a superstar
• Networking crash course
• Overcome imposter syndrome
• Manage your inner bias
• Put stress in check
• Step up as a first-time boss
• Create a superior customer experience
• Expertly maneuver difficult conversations and constructive feedback
• Everyone’s got something to give: Build an inclusive team
• Failing forward: Learning and rising from setbacks
• Financial fidelity: How to stay in the green zone
• Know or go: Strategies and sources for continuous learning
• Leading up: Demonstrate responsibility, accountability, authenticity and other leadership essentials
• Beyond the job: Find passion and purpose by giving back
Proprietor’s Lodge on Pontoosuc Lake, Pittsfield, MA.
Who Should Apply:
Young professionals from diverse organizations, vocations and industries who are motivated to step up in their current role, unsure of their career path, or feel stuck professionally, personally or both. Applicants should be naturally curious and have some experience managing projects and/or people. The comprehensive curriculum satisfies a range of developmental needs from high-potential individual contributors to first-time managers to managers in need of a refresh.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR EARLY CONSIDERATION IS AUG. 2, 2019. THE GENERAL APPLICATION DEADELINE IS AUG. 31, 2019.
• Friday, Nov. 1: 5:00 pm-8:00 pm (includes welcome reception)
• Saturday, Nov. 2: 8:30 am-8:30 pm (includes breakfast, lunch and evening reception)
• Sunday, Nov. 3: 9:00 am-12:30 pm (plus optional, early morning wellness workout)
$850 Registration Fee Delivers:
• Full access to all sessions/all days
• Meals and special receptions
• Networking with a nationwide, professional community
• Membership to the DLE’s extensive, online learning resources
• A self-developed Action Plan for achieving 2020 work and career goals
• Personal coaching opportunities
Seize the Full Retreat Experience:
Maximize the DLE’s extraordinary networking experience by reserving overnight accommodations at the exclusive Lake House Compound on Pontoosuc Lake, minutes from Proprietor’s Lodge. Retreat packages are available at a special rate for a limited time.
Established in 2008, the Dulye Leadership Experience is building community and capabilities in the Berkshire’s next generation leaders who are vital to the region’s economic revitalization. Through live Open Forums, online learning, career coaching, an expansive network and the annual Gen Now Retreat, the DLE’s innovative, year-round programming and complementary resources have inspired thousands of young professionals to actively improve their organization, community and career.